We think prescription drugs should be affordable for everyone, and we know a lot of people with diabetes especially struggle to pay for their medications. This program will help those living with diabetes afford the medications they need. If people use this program choose to buy other medications from us, that would be great too, but there’s no obligation.
Questions in this section
- Who is eligible to participate in the #TreatType2 program?
- What medications are included in the #TreatType2 program?
- How do I get my medication?
- Is there a membership or sign-up fee?
- If the medication is free, why do I need to enter credit card information?
- Does Blink Health offer other medications or is it just for diabetes medication?
- If I sign up for Blink, but I don’t take medication for diabetes, can I get some of my other prescriptions for free?
- What if I already use Blink to get my diabetes medication at a discount – can I sign up for the #TreatType2 program and get my medicine for free for the next year too?
- Do I need to have insurance to participate in the #TreatType2 program?
- Can I participate if I have commercial insurance or Medicare/Medicaid?
Need more help?Submit a request