Everyone can participate in the Blink Health Roche Diabetes Patient Access Program. You pay for your meter, lancing kit and/or test strips online through Blink and then pick up at your local pharmacy. Blink Health is available at local pharmacies serving every community across America, including Walmart, Albertsons, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway and many more. Most independent pharmacies also accept Blink.
Questions in this section
- How do I sign up for the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
- Do I need a prescription for the Roche meter or testing strips?
- How long will the Roche free meter and discounted testing strips be available through Blink?
- If the first Accu-Chek Guide meter is free through Blink, why do I need to enter my credit card information?
- Can I get a free meter if I’ve already gotten a free year’s supply of medication through the #TreatType2 program?
- Is there a limit to how many Guide meters I can receive for free?
- Will other Roche products be available through Blink or is it just the Accu-Chek Guide system?
- Does Blink Health deliver testing strips and medications in the mail?
- How do your Accu-Chek testing strip prices compare to what is available on Amazon and other discount retailers?
- Why did Blink launch the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
Need more help?Submit a request