This access program includes discounts on the entire Accu-Chek portfolio, including the next-generation Guide blood glucose meter and testing strips.
Questions in this section
- How do I sign up for the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
- Do I need a prescription for the Roche meter or testing strips?
- How long will the Roche free meter and discounted testing strips be available through Blink?
- If the first Accu-Chek Guide meter is free through Blink, why do I need to enter my credit card information?
- Can I get a free meter if I’ve already gotten a free year’s supply of medication through the #TreatType2 program?
- Is there a limit to how many Guide meters I can receive for free?
- Will other Roche products be available through Blink or is it just the Accu-Chek Guide system?
- Does Blink Health deliver testing strips and medications in the mail?
- How do your Accu-Chek testing strip prices compare to what is available on Amazon and other discount retailers?
- Why did Blink launch the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
Need more help?Submit a request