Blink Health is also working on solutions to lower the price of insulin. As announced in December 2016, Blink Health and Eli Lilly and Company have entered into a first-of-its-kind access program to offer a 40 percent discount on Lilly insulins, including Humalog, one of the most widely prescribed branded insulin medications. Blink Health is pursuing similar arrangements with other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to offer additional discounts.
Questions in this section
- How do I sign up for the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
- Do I need a prescription for the Roche meter or testing strips?
- How long will the Roche free meter and discounted testing strips be available through Blink?
- If the first Accu-Chek Guide meter is free through Blink, why do I need to enter my credit card information?
- Can I get a free meter if I’ve already gotten a free year’s supply of medication through the #TreatType2 program?
- Is there a limit to how many Guide meters I can receive for free?
- Will other Roche products be available through Blink or is it just the Accu-Chek Guide system?
- Does Blink Health deliver testing strips and medications in the mail?
- How do your Accu-Chek testing strip prices compare to what is available on Amazon and other discount retailers?
- Why did Blink launch the Roche Diabetes Care Program?
Need more help?Submit a request