No. The #TreatType2 give-away includes the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for type-2 diabetes. Until November 30th, anyone with a valid prescription for these medications is entitled to get a free one-year’s supply.
Questions in this section
- Who is eligible to participate in the #TreatType2 program?
- What medications are included in the #TreatType2 program?
- How do I get my medication?
- Is there a membership or sign-up fee?
- If the medication is free, why do I need to enter credit card information?
- Does Blink Health offer other medications or is it just for diabetes medication?
- If I sign up for Blink, but I don’t take medication for diabetes, can I get some of my other prescriptions for free?
- What if I already use Blink to get my diabetes medication at a discount – can I sign up for the #TreatType2 program and get my medicine for free for the next year too?
- Do I need to have insurance to participate in the #TreatType2 program?
- Can I participate if I have commercial insurance or Medicare/Medicaid?
Need more help?Submit a request